Viale Regina Margherita 4
Tel. 328 087 4597
CLAUDIO DI MARI - Copyright 2021© P.IVA 05638310879. Developed by EFFETTI AGENCY. All Rights Reserved
Information provided, pursuant to art. 13 et seq. of EU Regulation 679/2016, hereinafter called "GDPR" and of the articles. 13 and 122 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/03) to users who connect to the CLAUDIODIMARI.COM website
Owner of the processing of personal data
The data controller is STUDIO MODA SRL (hereinafter also referred to as "CLAUDIO DI MARI") with headquarters in Catania, Via Musumeci n. 120/A, in the person of your legal representative, Claudio Di Mari. The Data Controller can be contacted by email at INFO@CLAUDIODIMARI.COM
Purpose of the Processing
The personal data provided through the site, or otherwise acquired in compliance with the legislative and contractual provisions in force, will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and confidentiality obligations exclusively for the following purposes: sending personal communications in response and/or relating to requests forwarded via the site's contact forms (request for information, etc.). The processing of information concerning the user is based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality. Therefore, any different use and/or conflicting with the user's interests is excluded.
Information subject to processing
When the user interacts with the contact form for requests for information, in addition to the data expressly entered by the user in the form (name, email, telephone number where requested, etc.), we record the following information in our databases: consent to processing of the data based on this information; the IP address from which the requests come (this information is classified by the GDPR as "personal data"); the type of browser used and whether it is a mobile device; the anonymous user identifier created by a proprietary internal algorithm The identifier is constructed in such a way that it is not possible to trace the user's IP address; in some cases also the page of the site visited immediately before forwarding the request; the date and time of the operation.
The site does not detect the user's location.
Method of treatment and conservation
The data will be processed using tools suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality and may also be carried out using automated tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data themselves. The information is stored with IT tools protected by security systems (e.g. firewalls, hacker attack control tools, tools for the automatic detection of malware and any vulnerabilities, etc.). The site is developed with a proprietary CMS with tools and techniques which implement best practices regarding software security and robustness. However, if all the security systems put in place are not sufficient to prevent the theft of information, as required by art. 33 of the GDPR, the data controller undertakes to report and promptly communicate to the National Guarantor any theft of information relating to users' personal data.
The data of registered users are stored without any pre-established deadline and the user can request their deletion (right to be forgotten) based on Article 17 of the GDPR at any time by following the procedure set up within the reserved area, adequately documented .
Nature of the provision, refusal and revocation of consent
The provision of personal data is not required by law. However, the lack of them, the refusal or revocation of consent to processing according to the methods specified below, will make it impossible to complete the use of the site's online services.
Communication and dissemination
The data will not be communicated to other parties, nor will they be disclosed or transferred to third parties for any reason, either in Italy or abroad. The owner reserves the right to analyze the data acquired in aggregate form to carry out internal statistics to detect traffic on the site.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the processing of personal data and pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the user has the right to:
- request and obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him and their communication in an intelligible form; the rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing of personal data.
- request and obtain personal data from CLAUDIO DI MARI in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to portability of personal data);
- object at any time to the processing of personal data in the event of particular situations concerning him;
- revoke consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (for example data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health or sexual life). Processing based on consent and carried out before its revocation, however, retains its lawfulness;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data - www.garanteprivacy.it).